Sunday, August 22, 2010

Planning Meya's Pink Princess Party - Running out of Time (More Ideas)


I only left 2 more weeks to actual day, and I have so many more thing I have yet to decide, craft or whatsoever.
We ordered her cake today from a neighbourhood bakery, strawberry flavoured, pastel pink with strawberry and chocolate leaves. Hopefully, it turns out decent, first time I ordered a birthday cake from a "non branded" confectionery. I couldn't bring myself to order those 3D marzipan cakes
, high in sugar content and most of them leave a weird after taste.

My dear husband has no idea what this is turning into, he will probably freak out when he sees my blog, but thank goodness he doesn't even remember the name! I need to work faster next week :)

Additional Items
Favors for Guests + Packaging

Cake Stand


Outstanding Items

The Food Menu !!!
Birthday Banner

Pom Pom
Boxes to prop up food (yet to wrap them)

No comments:

Post a Comment