Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Handmade Felt Flower Cluster Brooch SGD$25



Dark Brown & Grey on chiffon ribbon - SOLD OUT


Dark Brown & Cream on chiffon ribbon
- SOLD OUT


Black & Cream on grosgrain ribbon

Some time back, I made an order for a friend for the Korean inspired brooch, the black felt was rubbing onto the cream felt, causing the cream felt to look rather dirty. I had to keep cleaning the cream felt with scotch tape, a rather annoying process. I thought about it for a while, and decided to make some improvements to the design. I made mini flower instead, so even if the black felt fibres rub onto the cream felt, its less significant cause the flower is sooooo much smaller! Yay, problem solved. In the end, I made 2 more in different colours. And the best part, its my own design :)

No comments:

Post a Comment