Monday, August 16, 2010

Planning Meya's Pink Princess Party - WIP 3

Finally completed the skirt yesterday afternoon, thanks to Ariel for helping me to grab the tulle. I dun think I ever want to create another tulle skirt again, actually the process of making it is really SIMPLE. But cutting up the tulle was my biggest nightmare, I can never get it straight!!! I tried cutting with pen knife, super sharp scissors, I even got my dear husband to hold the other end of the tulle, I simply cant get it straight, super frustrating, especially when I want the skirt to be perfect.

Anyway, Meya was thrilled to bits after I have done it, I didn't want to show her but I needed to see how the skirt looks on her (in case it looks awful, I better go buy one instead)

No comments:

Post a Comment