Why Watsons? I visit them almost every week sometimes even a few times a week, even more often I do more grocery shopping. So don't you think they deserve some compliments from me?
Watsons is no longer the typical store where you get your usual toiletries and household stuff. They are now carrying many brands of cosmetics from Japan, Korea and US. My favourite store is the one at Ngee Ann City, it's really huge and they have the widest range of imported cosmetics.
Every time after reading product reviews online, I definitely go Watsons to check out the product
Some of my favourite products (there are too many to list)
1. Cotton Pads
2. Haba Lobo Eye Makeup Remover - one of my HG products
3. Garnier Perfect Fit & Relax Whitening Mask - one of my HG products
4. Eco Tools Make up Brushes - I have the Blush Brush, Retractable Kabuki Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, my HG brushes, does not drop hairs, or run colour when washing
5. Silky Girl Loose Powder - most affordable loose product that works on me!
6. Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Black - my latest discovery and it works on me as eyeliner :)
7. Fairy Drops Mascara - no longer available
If I take photos of all the stuff I buy from Watsons, I probably need to use a wide angled lens and many more photos to squeeze them all in. The above are just some of my favourite stuff.
Thank you Watsons and please continue bringing in MORE imported drugstore cosmetics brands :)
(This is NOT a sponsored post, its based purely on my own opinion)