Monday, August 20, 2012

Meya's Woordland Fairy Party - Work in Progress Part 2

It's the Hari Raya long weekend, which gives me some time to put more things together for the party.

Fairy in apothecary jar
I added the small pebbles for the bottom of the base, then filled it with green moss, then I added the twigs, bigger pebble. I bought the fairy from The Better Toy Store at Ngee Ann City for $12.90. So happy it was the right size for the jar. I wanted to take photos of the steps taken to built the jar, but halfway I was distracted by Meya's persistent coughing. So when I came back to the task, it totally slipped my mind.




Goodie bags for the little boys
I used the sushi decor for the grass and hand-cut the printed mushrooms. This year, I have a little helper, she helps me to add glue onto the sushi grass and mushrooms :) I made thank you pegs using the leaves we collected from the playground.



No comments:

Post a Comment