Sunday, January 9, 2011

Unexpected Vintage Finds!!!






My mother in law is in the midst of shifting into her new place and we popped in yesterday evening to see what we can savage. And I'm was ecstatic with the stuff I dug out! First I discovered this set of English tea cups with blue roses and saucers, so shabby chic. Then I found a full set of these cute little retro glasses with matching saucers., and the best part she told me I can have anything I find. She passed me a box of jewellery on my way out and I had the time of my life when I went home and opened the box. There are 2 gorgeous gold leaf necklace in tip top condition and plenty of vintage earrings, there are too many to take, so I only capture some of them. She gave me an old Lanvin sunshades.

Just one word to describe, AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment