Sunday, February 21, 2010

finally dug out all my treasures from the storeroom

We are still in the midst of the cny celebrations, but my mind always drift to the 'crafty mega project' i've been always wanting to start. At least i did something constructive today, i finally declutter my storeroom, i took out all my ribbons, buttons, papers which i've been insanely collected over the years. 3 large toyogo boxes!!!! and many more smaller boxes which are scattered all over the house. Must design the packaging labels these few days, must get my act together...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lovely Lady!

    Well, congratulations are in order for starting your blog and for organizing your storeroom. Oh...how I need to do the same!!

    Well, I must say I'm pretty proud to be the first of what I'm sure will be many followers.

    I want to thank you for following me and for your lovely comments!

    Blessings and big hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete